Despotiko Hotel in Portaria Pelion, housed in mansion Tsopotou which was built in 1859, the first building in Pelion in Egyptian style, in the heart of Portaria, was fully renovated with luxuriousness and respect for the history of the site.
Hotel Despotiko offers a total of 41 double, triple and quadruple rooms of which 6 are communicating and are the ideal choice for families as they can accommodate up to 5 people.
The hotel has provided for accessing and accommodation for people with disabilities.
- Junior Suite: Spacious suite features a living room with fireplace and panoramic view of Pagasitikos Gulf. Room Size: 35 m2
- Standard Double: Features warm colors with a view over the mountain, the garden, the pool or the hotel. For rooms with a fireplace, its use is included in the room rate. Room Size: 20 m2
- Superior Double: Spacious room overlooking Pagasitikos Gulf. For rooms with a fireplace, its use is included in the room rate. Room Size: 24 m2
- Executive Double: Very stylish room with seating area. Room Size: 28 m2
- Triple Rooms: Classically furnished in earthy colors and a modern bathroom. It includes LCD satellite TV. For rooms with a fireplace, its use is included in the room rate.
- Family Rooms: Divided into 2 levels and offers panoramic view of Pagasitikos bay. For rooms with a fireplace, its use is included in the room rate.
- Central heating
- LCD satellite TV
- Music channels
- Fireplace in 27 rooms
- Internet access
- Wireless internet access in all public areas
- Direct fixed telephone line
- Hair dryer
- Bath amenities
- Facilities for Disabled
- Mini bar
- Free Parking
- Room Service
- Conference room
- Wedding Events
12 km from the port of Volos
12 km from the ski center
36 km from the airport Anchialos
29 km from the beach of Agios Ioanni